Find the right assisted living situation for you
There may come a time when your loved ones are no longer capable of taking care of themselves at home and must rely on assisted living for care. Start planning for your loved one’s future today by contacting our office for proper legal guidance. You can rely on us to help you find the optimal solution for a living facility.
Future long-term care for a loved one
- Benefits for assisted living
- V.A. Aid and Attendance benefits
- Long-term skilled nursing care
- Hospital discharge planning
- Coordination of public and private benefits such as Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance benefits and others
Know that you’ll be taken care of
Whether you are planning for your loved one’s future or planning ahead for your own care, Marilyn A. Knak can help you prepare. We can answer any questions you may have, and advise you on what steps need to be taken to ensure you, or your loved one has a home away from home.
Home visits available. Call today!