Disability Planning

Get assistance with your disability plan

If you are a parent or caregiver of a child with a disability, now is the time to start preparing documents to ensure that your loved one will receive all the care and love in the event of your death. Know who will be responsible for the care, decision making, and finances of your loved one with special needs whether they are a minor child or an adult. Attorney Marilyn A. Knak can help with:

  • Guardianship
  • Conservatorship
  • Special needs trust

The labyrnith of public assistance available and SSI, SSDI, Medicare, Extra Help, and Expanded Medicaid can be difficult to navigate. Let us help you make sense of it all.

Receive assistance with your disability planning today.